Study the Issues & Vote on November 6
It is time to rebuild and get our economy moving again. I am running for re-election because I welcome the challenge. I want to work with you as we remain true to our values, and evaluate our choices.
- A high quality education system, from early childhood through college, is essential to attract business and provide career opportunities for Idaho residents. Vocational/technical training is an important component to assure that suitable programs are available.
- For economic growth and for the safety of our citizens, Idaho needs a strong infrastructure, with safe roads and bridges.
- Many Idaho voters were disenfranchised by the closed primary implemented this year. I will work to establish a system that facilitates the process for eligible voters, without requirements to publicly declare party affiliation.
- My support for individuals with disabilities and their families is ongoing. These individuals face significant challenges. They should not be forced to deal with the uncertainty of continual reductions in vital services.
- I affirm my commitment to freedom from discrimination, and unconditional respect for individual rights.
The Idaho Legislature needs problem-solvers with the courage to stand up for you. That is my continuing commitment, and I ask you to join me in the effort. Please give me your vote.
Exercise your rights, or you may lose them.
Please study the issues and vote on November 6.